You can use the District Pay option in the test ordering site to establish tests, test dates, grades, and schools that your district will pay test fees and/or unused test fees for. You should establish district payment in the test ordering site prior to test day.
How to Set Up District Pay
- Log in with your username and password to the test ordering site for your district.
- Click on Pay for Schools at the top of your ordering dashboard.
- Enter billing coordinator information at the top of the page.
- Select an administration your district will pay for, including the grades and schools you will cover.
- Repeat step 4 for all test administrations your district will cover.
You should encourage your schools to complete the invoice process after test day to ensure the answer sheet data for the test they administered is accurate and will be billed to your district accurately. If it's not, then the school may be billed for the tests they administered.