How do I use my access code?
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your College Board professional account. If you don’t have a College Board professional account, create one by clicking Sign Up and select the “I’m an education professional” option.
- Navigate to your College Board dashboard once logged in.
- Expand the “K–12” section.
- Click Get Access next to Test Ordering.
- Enter your school in the Professional Organization field, then enter your access code in the Access Code field.
- Click the Add option.