You must complete the following steps to have your invoice generated accurately:
- Validate your billing contact and update as needed. You can only have one billing contact and cannot have different billing contacts for different test orders.
- For PSAT-related tests, confirm that your billing address is accurate as PSAT-related invoices are mailed to your billing contact at your billing address. Contact Educational Testing Service (ETS) at 987-654-3210 or [email protected] to update your billing address. You can only have one billing address and cannot have different billing addresses for different test orders.
- Review answer sheet counts and ensure your grade-level answer sheet quantities are accurate. If your answer sheet grade-level quantities are incorrect, complete the “misgrid adjustment” process and update your grade-level answer sheet quantities so they are accurate. Remember: Making misgrid adjustments doesn’t impact the grade present on the student’s record (it’s not updated) and is used for billing purposes only.
- For SAT School Day and PSAT/NMSQT, apply fee waivers or fee reduction benefits to eligible students you tested.
- For PSAT-related tests, enter counts of tests you may have loaned to another school.