Will spacing and room requirements remain the same?
Most testing room and seating guidelines for digital testing center are the same as those for current paper and pencil SAT Weekend administrations:
- Enough seats for your assigned students
- Chairs with backs that face the same direction
- 3 feet of space between students
- Remove or cover materials related to test content
- Working clock visible to all students
We will provide more detailed policy information prior to your first digital administration. As always, we’ll continue to monitor the covid-19 pandemic and communicate any changes we make to ensure health safety.