Most testing room and seating guidelines for digital testing center are the same as those for current paper and pencil SAT Weekend administrations:
- Enough seats for your assigned students
- Chairs with backs that face the same direction
- 3 feet of space between students
- Remove or cover materials related to test content
- Working clock visible to all students
We will provide more detailed policy information prior to your first digital administration. As always, we’ll continue to monitor the covid-19 pandemic and communicate any changes we make to ensure health safety.