Get Your PSAT/NMSQT Scores Delivered Right to Your Phone
BigFuture School is a free mobile app that lets you view your scores and get customized career information and guidance about planning and paying for college.
When you take the PSAT/NMSQT, you may have an opportunity to share your mobile phone number with us. After you complete the test, we'll text you a link to download the app, send you a code you'll use to sign in, and let you know when your scores are ready. We won’t use your phone number for any other reason.
BigFuture School is available only to students 13 and older who are testing in the U.S.
A New Way to Find Colleges and Scholarships
You may also choose to participate in Connections™, a free program that lets you hear directly from nonprofit colleges, scholarship programs, and educational organizations that are interested in students like you. We use the information you and your state, district, or school provide as part of the PSAT/NMSQT—including your score range—to make connections that are relevant to you.
The content from these educational organizations is not written, edited, or approved by College Board.
We'll deliver this content via the BigFuture School app, email, and postal mail (if you choose to download BigFuture School, and/or provide your email and/or address when you take the PSAT/NMSQT or later in BigFuture School mobile app, all of which is optional).
Read more about BigFuture School and Connections at satsuite.org/bigfutureschool.
Connections Put Privacy First
We will never share your personal information with any of these organizations as part of Connections. If you're interested in one of the colleges or programs we tell you about, you decide if and when to contact them. We may provide reports about your use of Connections to these organizations, but none of your personal info will be included.
What Organizations Will We Connect You With?
When you opt in to Connections, we will only deliver content to you from nonprofit organizations that meet one of the following criteria:
- Nonprofit colleges and universities accredited institution-wide by a U.S. DoE recognized accreditor to offer 2-year associate and/or 4-year bachelor’s degrees
- Nonprofit colleges and universities outside the U.S. accredited institution-wide by a government recognized accrediting agency
- 501(c)(3) organizations for the purpose of offering no-cost scholarships, financial aid, or information regarding access to higher education
- Nonprofit consortia of any of the above organizations for the purpose of offering no-cost scholarships, financial aid, or information regarding access to higher education with equal regard for any and all organizations participating in the consortia
What Information About You Will We Use?
To customize the content you see as part of Connections, we use information your state, district, or school provides us with and information you choose to provide to us.
The educational and career interests and preferences you share with us will be used to tailor the content you see in Connections.
Information about you that your state, district, or school provides:
- Date of birth
- Where you go to school
- Grade level
- Which College Board test you're taking
- When you will test
Information about you that you provide (optional):
- Home/mailing address
- Email address
- First and best language
- Intended college major
- Level of education aspirations
- Parents' level of education
Opting Out Is Easy
Your participation in BigFuture School and Connections is completely voluntary, and you can opt out at any time.
There are different ways you can opt out of BigFuture School text messages:
- Text STOP to any text we send you about BigFuture School.
- Call customer service at 866-756-7346.
- For additional help, text HELP to any text we send you about BigFuture School or contact us at cb.org/contact.
There are different ways you can opt out of Connections:
- There is an opt-out feature within the BigFuture School app.
- You can contact College Board’s customer service at 866-756-7346.
You are also able to control specific communication preferences as you use Connections, including through email/mail/app notification controls within the app, an unsubscribe option within Connections emails, opt-out instructions included in each mailing, and by contacting College Board’s customer service.
Please know that your school, district, or state may choose to not provide access to Connections for its students or students that test at their schools.
PSAT/NMSQT scores will be available in the BigFuture School mobile app. Please vist psat.org/scores for score release dates.