Use the online Test Day Toolkit to administer the SAT more efficiently. The toolkit includes the following features:
Features for Coordinators
- Auto-setup: Assigns students to rooms, makes the best use of your space, and estimates staff needs.
- Printable rosters: Includes an accurate final roster to return with your shipment, room rosters for proctors, and a room directory you can post for students.
- Voucher data: Does the math for you when creating ETS® payment vouchers.
- Test center closure reporting: Available on the homepage.
Features for All Users
- Student check-in: Has all the student information you need to check IDs and admission tickets.
- Digital seating charts: Easily customizable and proctors can skip the seating chart when they complete the paper Testing Room Materials Report.
- Online irregularity report: These replace the paper form. Submit them to quickly let us know if something goes wrong.
Do you have handouts and other resources for coordinators and staff?
Can test centers use Test Day Toolkit to administer makeup tests?
Yes! Starting in August 2022, SAT Weekend test centers will be able to use Test Day Toolkit to help administer their makeup tests.
Who can coordinators contact for help?
Email Test Administration Support at [email protected] (include your name, title, and SAT test center number and location).
Call 866-502-6384 (domestic) or +1-212-520-8570 (international).
Regular hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. ET, Monday–Friday
Test day hours: Friday, 8 a.m. to Saturday, 6 p.m. ET, and Sunday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. ET
(For the November test date, hours end at 8 p.m. ET, Friday, and reopen at 7 a.m. ET, Saturday.)