Educators can access student scores by signing into the K–12 reporting portal.
Students can get their scores by signing into their online score report for multiple-choice and essay scores. Students can view scores from the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9, SAT, and SAT Subject Tests.
More Ways to Get Scores
- Printing scores (desktop only): Students can go to their online score report, click the View Details button, then click Download Report in the top-right corner.
- Scores by phone: Students can get SAT scores by phone starting on the day they're released. There is a processing fee.
- Old scores: Students can call to request old scores. There's a processing fee.
How to Get Help with Scores
Educators who need help with scores should go to the K–12 portal's FAQ page.
If your students are having trouble accessing their released scores, have them try the following:
- Update your account information. Log in to the student score portal. Follow the instructions to verify your account.
- Log in to the student score portal. Learn how to use your registration number from the SAT or SAT Subject Tests to verify your account.
- If you, your parent, or counselor created another College Board account, log out now. Log back in using the other account.
- Educators can use a student’s SAT registration number from the Roster report in the K–12 portal to help them access their scores in the student portal.
For more help or for international and TTY phone numbers, contact us.