If your students took the SAT Weekend, there are two options for accessing their scores:
- Access their SAT scores online through the same College Board account they used to register for the test.
- Ask their school counselor for their SAT score report.
More Ways to Get Scores
- Printing scores (desktop only): Students viewing their scores online can download and print the "Your Score Report" PDF by clicking Download Report in the top of their score summary.
- Scores by phone: Students can get SAT scores by phone starting on the day they're released. There's a processing fee.
- Old scores: Students can call to request old scores (including SAT Essays and SAT Subject Tests taken before June 2021). There's a processing fee.
How to Get Help with Scores
Educators who need help with scores should go to the K–12 reporting portal's FAQ page.
- If your students are having trouble accessing their released scores online, have them try the following:
- Update your account information. Sign in to the student score portal. Follow the instructions to verify your account.
- Sign in to the student score portal. Learn how to use your registration number from the SAT to verify your account.
- If you, your parent, or counselor created another College Board account for your registration, sign out now. Sign back in using the other account.
- For SAT Weekend test takers, educators can use a student's SAT registration number from the Roster report in the K–12 reporting portal to help them access their scores in the student portal.
For more help or for international and TTY phone numbers, contact us.