What's the best way for students to prepare for the digital SAT?
- Take challenging courses in high school and work hard. Day-to-day classroom work and homework develops the knowledge and skills students need to succeed on the SAT.
- Take the PSAT/NMSQT, the PSAT 10, and the PSAT 8/9 (if your school administers these tests). These tests help students get ready for the SAT.
Students preparing for the digital SAT Suite tests will have access to all the following practice resources throughout the fall and months leading up to the U.S. digital administrations in spring 2024:
- A test preview within the Bluebook™ app.
- Full-length adaptive digital SAT practice tests they can take directly in the Bluebook app. Once they finish a practice test, students will be able to access their practice test score and answer explanations through the app.
- Official Digital SAT Prep on Khan Academy® with high-quality skill and knowledge-building activities to help students prepare for the digital tests.
Explore more free practice resources.
Students may also use The Official Digital SAT Study Guide™, available for purchase at the College Board store or bookstores.