If you cancel your SAT registration, you get a full refund, but you’ll have to pay a cancellation fee:
- You'll get the full registration fee back, provided in the original form of payment.
- Refunds are processed beginning 6 weeks after the test date.
- Score reports you ordered with registration are refundable only if you’re absent on test day.
- Additional score reports are refunded if orders are canceled within 24 hours and haven’t been processed or sent.
- Rush score reports can’t be refunded.
SAT Student Answer Service is refundable only if your order hasn’t been fulfilled or if you missed your test date (for example, you were absent or you had to take a makeup test).