How do schools submit requests for EL students who also have disabilities?

You can request all accommodations on the SSD portal. If a student is already using all accommodations they need for disabilities, you don’t need to request EL supports. For example, if a student is already approved for 50% extended time in Reading as part of an SSD accommodation, you don’t need to request extended time for EL.