The following fees may apply:
- You will be billed a test fee for each test you administer to your students.
- SAT: $55
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10: $18
- PSAT 8/9: $14
- For paper tests, you may also be charged a fee for tests you ordered but did not use. Unused test fees may be charged for blank answer sheets returned, or for answer sheets not returned in excess of 20% of tests ordered.
- SAT: $27.50
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10: $4
- PSAT 8/9: $4
- Orders for non-U.S. schools will incur an international surcharge of $8 per test shipped.
- If you purchase bulk student registration, you’ll be billed a $100 fee.
- Note: All digital PSAT 8/9 test orders and all test orders covered by a state or district contract include student bulk registration for free.
- If you apply fee waivers (PSAT/NMSQT) or fee reductions benefits (SAT) to students who tested, the test fee for those students will be reduced:
- SAT: $8 test fee
- PSAT/NMSQT: $0 test fee
Please note, prices may vary by state or district contract terms.