I am not a school. How can my organization help eligible students receive fee waivers?

If your organization is a non-high school that primarily serves low-income high school students and provides educational support services, you can encourage your students to request a fee waiver directly from College Board. Some organizations may have received fee waiver codes in prior years. Those codes do not expire, and organizations can continue to distribute their unused codes to eligible students.

Also Found On