What can I do in the Managing Access tool?
- Renew and revoke access for colleagues who already have a user role.
- Give access to colleagues who have College Board accounts that list your institution as their employer.
- Invite colleagues who don't have a College Board account that list your institution as their employer.
- Resend and cancel invitations.
Tips for using the Managing Access tool:
Easiest way to grant access:
- Have the individual that needs access create their College Board professional account and make sure that they enter your institution in the “Where do you work?” field on the professional account form. If the individual already has a College Board professional account, have them review the “Where do you work?” field in their profile and update it to be the institution they need access to.
- The access manager should use the Managing Access tool and use the “Assign Roles” tab to grant access.
If using the "Invite Users" feature:
- The individual you’re granting access to will receive an email notifying them that their institution’s access manager is giving them access to SAT Suite Ordering and Registration.
- To activate access, the individual must click one of two links provided in the invite email. Once they click one of the links, they have up to three minutes to complete the invite process outlined below. If they don’t, their access will be revoked and the access manager will need to send a new invite email using the Managing Access tool.
- If the individual does not have a College Board professional account, they must click the “create one here” link and create their College Board professional account before getting access.
- If the individual already has a College Board professional account, they must click the “click here to add access” link and log in to their College Board professional account before getting access.
- Important: The individual that needs access must use one of the links in their invite email to activate their access. They must NOT create or log in to their College Board professional account prior to clicking one of the links in the invite email. If they do, they will get an error message and their access manager will have to resend the invite email in the Managing Access tool.