What is the Question Analysis Report?
This report allows you to view aggregate and individual student performance on each question in the SAT or PSAT-related assessment. Use it to:
- View percentages of students who answered each question correctly, incorrectly, or omitted responses and compare percentages among the district, state, or total group (all testers).
- Target question performance related to specific cross-test scores and subscores, and to varying difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard).
- Drill down to view individual student performance on each question.
- View and print each question, including the correct answer and answer explanation (for disclosed forms only).
- You can view this report for each test form administered to your students.
- A district or state can view individual student performance only when they run this report for a school.
- Reports for a non-disclosed form will not provide question content or statistics on student answer choices. It will only report whether answers were correct or incorrect.