The detailed roster report, available at the school level, lists students along with their scores and other information. Use it to:
- Click on a student’s name to see their individual report.
- Print student reports and labels, individually or in bulk.
- Give access codes and registration numbers to students who have trouble signing in to their score reports.
- View SAT registration information, photos, and admission tickets.
- Find your school's AP Potential™ access code and a link to the tool.
If you work for a district or state, you can search for a specific school to view its detailed roster.
The roster summary provides aggregate performance data at all institution levels.