The roster summary provides aggregate performance data at all institution levels.
The detailed roster report, available at the school level, lists students along with their scores and other information. Use it to:
- Click on a student's name to see their individual report.
- Print student reports and labels, individually or in bulk.
- Give access codes and registration numbers to students who have trouble signing into their score reports.
- View SAT registration information and student photos.
- Find your school's AP Potential™ access code and a link to the tool.
If you work for a district or state, you can search for a specific school to view its detailed roster.