The detailed Roster Report, available at the school level, lists students along with their scores and other information. Use it to:
- See an individual student report.
- Print student reports and labels, individually or in bulk. Note: You can print reports and labels for up to 50 students at a time in the Roster Report. To print score reports for all students who took an assessment, use the Batch Student Report PDFs Report.
- Give registration numbers to students who have trouble signing into the Student Score Reports portal to view their scores.
- View SAT registration information and student photos.
- Find your school's AP Potential™ access code and a link to the tool.
If you work for a district or state, you'll be required to run this report for a school. You cannot view a state-level or district-level roster report.