The score reporting portal includes two sections: Reports and Downloads. You can access one or both, depending on the K–12 reporting role you're assigned.
In the Reports section, you can:
- View aggregate reports on overall student score and benchmark performance, including demographic performance.
- View reports that provide individual student scores
- Print individual PDF student reports or batches of student PDF reports
- Instantly run and export a range of reports at the school, district, and state levels
- Sort and export data
To view scores for individual students as well as aggregate data, you’ll need the Detailed Reports role assigned to your College Board Professional Account by your institution’s K–12 Reporting Access Manager. If you don't need to see scores for individual students, you can have the Summary Reports role assigned to your College Board Professional Account.
In the Downloads section, you can:
- Access Raw Data Files For Your Systems, if you've been assigned the File Downloads role by your institution’s Access Manager, which has preformatted files you can import into student information systems.
- Access Reports You Scheduled (Growth Reports or Batch Student PDFs) as well as Custom Reports From College Board (annually delivered cohort reports and other custom reports from College Board), if you have the Summary or Detailed Reports role.