Why can’t I order some tests?
You may be restricted from ordering tests for one or more of the following reasons:
- The order deadline for the test may have passed.
- Non-U.S. schools can order PSAT-related paper tests only.
- Middle schools can order PSAT-related tests only.
- You can’t order any tests if you have an unpaid bill.
- You may only be able to order tests that are being provided by your state or district.
- Your state may be ordering tests on your behalf.
- When ordering the PSAT 8/9 tests for September–January, you can place multiple test orders for different test dates. Each order, however, must be for a single format, paper only or digital only.
- Your school may need to apply for a level 2 Attending Institution (AI) code, also known as a school code. A level 2 AI code is required to order and administer College Board in-school assessments. If you don’t have a level 2 AI code, you may request one using our webform.