You may be restricted from ordering or allocating tests for one or more of the following reasons:
- The order deadline for the test may have passed.
- Non-U.S. schools can order or be allocated PSAT-related tests only.
- You can’t order any tests if you have an unpaid bill.
- You may only be able to order tests that are being provided by your state.
- Your state may be ordering tests on your behalf.
- You or your state may have already ordered all the possible tests for a given school year.
- You may not have the proper role assigned. Review information about SAT Suite Ordering and Registration roles in the Accessing section.