Test center approval for new test centers is closed for fall 2021. You may still submit an application to become a test center for spring 2022 SAT administrations.
Partner with College Board to make your institution an SAT test center. Test centers connect motivated students to the SAT and associated college planning resources.
Test Center Benefits
If your institution becomes an SAT test center, your students will benefit from familiar surroundings and easy access. Providing a more convenient testing site fosters a college-going culture.
Becoming a test center offers several benefits for your school and staff:
- Compensation for the test center coordinator, room coordinators, and monitors
- Reimbursement for some of your school's test-related expenses
- Inclusion of more staff in the college planning process
Test Center Requirements
SAT test centers vary in size, setting, and test dates, but they all share these characteristics:
- Affiliation with an educational institution
- Facilities adequate for testing groups of test takers
- Secure area with limited access for protected storage of test materials
- Location that serves test takers in a particular region