Test center coordinators operate the test center so that all students have a fair and standardized testing experience. They have these duties:
- Get the test center up and running
- Recruit and oversee staff
- Set up and manage materials
- Check in students and maintain security on test day
- Report any test day issues or concerns and return all materials
Help for Current Coordinators
If you need help, call 866-502-6384 (U.S.) or +1 212-520-8570 (international). Or contact ETS at [email protected].