International Registrations

Find a local school offering the SAT or a PSAT-related assessment.

Many schools outside the United States offer the PSAT/NMSQT. If you want to take the PSAT/NMSQT internationally, contact a local school at least 6 weeks before the testing window.

An English-speaking educator can help you sign up and pay for the test.

What to Bring on Test Day

The general list applies to all students. If you're a U.S. student living out of the country temporarily, you'll also need this information:

  • Your U.S. school's code
  • Your U.S. school's name and address
  • Name and address of the school where you're taking the test

Scores will be available online. For more information, see Getting Your Scores.



Getting Your Scores

Follow these steps to access your PSAT/NMSQT scores online.