Registration Photo Tips for Educators
Some students might need help with registration, particularly with photos. Here are some ways you can support them:
- Find out if you can get digital copies of student ID photos.
- Ask the yearbook staff or photography students to help take photos.
- Snap a picture with your phone and share it with the student.
- Team with class advisers or community groups to arrange a photo-taking event.
Tips for Meeting Photo Requirements
- Take pictures against a blank wall. Get close enough (or zoom in) to capture just the student’s head and shoulders.
- Keep the lighting balanced to avoid glare or shadows.
- Suggest that students wearing eyeglasses tilt the frames down slightly so their eyes aren’t obscured by glare.
- Deliver the photo by email or thumb drive.
SAT Photo Requirements
Review the latest photo requirements for the online SAT registration process before uploading a photo.