Your students will look to you to help them with next steps after viewing their score report. Use these tips to help them use their scores for practice, scholarships, and more.
- Free score sends: Let your students know that they can send four free score reports by a certain date to colleges every time they register for the SAT or take it in-school. Note: If they're eligible for an SAT fee waiver, they can send as many score reports as they want for free.
- SAT practice: Let your students know that they can send their scores to Khan Academy® for a free, personalized SAT practice plan based on their test results.
- Colleges, majors, and careers: Inform your students of free tools to discover which colleges and programs are right for them.
- BigFuture College Search: Students can find out how freshmen at their top pick college scored on the SAT to learn whether their score will help them with admission.
- Scholarship opportunities: Make sure your students use their SAT scores to access scholarships from College Board Opportunity Scholarships.