How do I order tests?
Use the test ordering site to order tests in the SAT Suite of Assessments—SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9. To order tests for your students, complete these five simple steps:
- Choose the test and test date you want to order.
- Validate your school information including your test coordinator, billing coordinator, and shipping and billing addresses.
- Order tests for students testing without accommodations.
- Order tests for student testing with accommodations.
- Order additional services that may be available in the optional services section.
Learn more about the tests in the SAT Suite of Assessments, how they work together, and the benefits of digital testing for the PSAT 8/9. You can also review the other topics in this section to help further guide you through the ordering process.
If you need help ordering tests or are ordering tests for the first time, view a brief demonstration of the test ordering site to help you become familiar with the available ordering features.
College Board Test Ordering System
Order test materials for PSAT/NMSQT®, PSAT™ 10, and PSAT™ 8/9, and SAT School Day, manage your orders, and track your shipments of test materials and score reports.