Review the latest policies for the PSAT 10. Additional information is in the PSAT 10 Coordinator Manual.
Test Day Policies
- The minimum distance between seats for all PSAT-related assessments is 3 feet. To ensure the health and safety of students and staff, increase distance and maintain spacing as needed, following your state’s Department of Health recommendations.
- Test booklets sent for one test date can’t be used for a different test date.
- For students using accommodations, MP3 audio is delivered in a streaming app.
After Test Day
- Schools must return all used and unused PSAT 10 test books.
- If test books aren’t returned on time, your scores might be put on hold.
- Question-level details won't be available in score reports, and test questions won't be available for review after the test. Instead, educators can access hundreds of similar test questions using the SAT Suite Question Bank.