How does a student accept their fee waiver?
A student can accept the fee waiver on their My SAT homepage:
- Create a College Board account.
- From the profile page, click My SAT.
- On the My SAT homepage, accept the fee waiver:
- If you've been marked as eligible, review the terms of the eligibility prompt, then click Continue.
- If you have a 12-digit fee waiver code, enter it and then click Submit.
How can I find out whether my students used their fee waivers?
Educators can access the Roster Report in the K–12 Reporting Portal to see which of their students registered for the SAT, who was absent on test day, who used a fee waiver to register, and more.
When will I receive fee waivers for the coming year?
Fee waiver materials (including fee waivers codes) should arrive at your school in mid-to-late August.