You may not bring prohibited items to the test. Prohibited items include but aren’t limited to this list:
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, fitness trackers, or other wearable technology (simple digital non-smartwatches or analog watches are acceptable)
- Audio players or recorders, tablets, laptops, notebooks, Bluetooth devices (like wireless earbuds/headphones), or any other personal computing devices
- Separate timers of any type
- Cameras or any other photographic equipment
- Pens, highlighters, or mechanical or colored pencils
- Books or references of any kind
- Compasses, rulers, protractors, or cutting devices
- Papers of any kind, including scratch paper
- Unacceptable calculators that have computer-style (QWERTY) keyboards, use paper tape, make noise, or use a power cord
- Weapons or firearms
NOTE: Exceptions to this list might apply if a test taker has received a College Board–approved accommodation.
Penalties for Prohibited Devices
If your electronic device makes noise in your possession or you are seen with it at any time, including during breaks, you may be dismissed immediately, your scores may be canceled, and the device may be confiscated and its contents inspected.