There are only a few things you really need to bring on test day, and a lot of things you’re better off leaving at home. Be sure to bring:
- A face covering, in case your test center requires students to wear one
- 2 No. 2 pencils with erasers
- An approved calculator
Epinephrine auto-injectors (for example, EpiPens) are permitted without the need for accommodations. They must be placed in a clear bag and stored under your desk during testing. For policies on other medications and medical devices, contact Services for Students with Disabilities.
Nice to Have
- A watch (without an audible alarm).
- Extra batteries and backup equipment—you’ll have to ask for permission to access them. They can’t be on your desk during the test.
- A bag or backpack.
- A drink or snacks (for your break).
- Breakfast before you arrive.