Fee Waiver Eligibility
SAT fee waivers are available to low-income 11th- and 12th-grade students in the U.S. or U.S. territories. U.S. citizens living outside the country might also be eligible for fee waivers.
You’re eligible if one or more of these descriptions apply to you:
- You’re enrolled in or eligible to participate in the federal National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Your family's annual income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service.
- You're enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families, for example, TRIO programs like Upward Bound.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You’re homeless or live in federally subsidized public housing or a foster home.
- You’re a ward of the state or an orphan.