There are only a few things you really need to bring on test day and a lot of things you'll be better off leaving at home. Be sure to bring:
- Your fully charged testing device with the Bluebook™ application installed (see detailed device requirements).
- Face covering (if required at your test center).
- Your up-to-date admission ticket.
- Acceptable photo ID.
- Pencils or pens for scratch work.
- An acceptable calculator for use on the Math section of the test (there will be an embedded graphing calculator available to use within Bluebook).
- Epinephrine auto-injectors (like EpiPens) are permitted without an approved accommodations. They must be placed in a clear bag and stored under the student's desk during testing. For policies on other medications and medical devices, contact Services for Students with Disabilities.
Nice to Have
- A watch without an audible alarm. (The Bluebook application has a built-in timer that tells you exactly how much time you have left, but you might still want to time your break.)
- A charging cable if your testing device can’t hold a charge for 3 hours.
- A bag or backpack.
- A drink or snacks (for your break).
- A backup testing device.