What is the Instructional Planning report?
This report makes it easy to view students by performance group in specific subscores as well as section and test scores. Use it to:
- See section scores in relation to College and Career Readiness Benchmarks in Math and in Evidence-Based Reading and Writing.
- See which skills are your students’ strongest and which need the most improvement.
- Inform classroom work and curriculum improvements.
- This report is available for the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9.
- For section scores, colors indicate which students met benchmarks, which are approaching benchmarks, and which need to strengthen their skills.
- For test scores and subscores, colors indicate which students are on track for college readiness, which are close to being on track, and which need to strengthen their skills. Find out how the score ranges for each color are calculated.
Color-Coded Score Ranges
Use color-coded score ranges to help students meeting college and career readiness benchmarks.