What’s changed for SAT Suite test ordering?
With the launch of the new SAT Suite Ordering and Registration site, there are several changes for the 2023-24 school year for schools:
- Test ordering and student registration will be available within the same tool, SAT Suite Ordering and Registration. More details coming soon regarding student registration for the 2023-24 school year.
- There are two ordering flows available for schools:
- You can order SAT School Day (paper only for fall 2023) and digital SAT School Day in spring 2024. This includes paper accommodations as needed.
- You can order digital PSAT assessments for all 2023-24. This includes paper accommodations as needed.
- You can access both ordering flows from the SAT Suite Ordering and Registration site. Note: If you plan to order both digital and paper tests, we recommend ordering paper first.
- Schools may use the ordering cost calculator in the new ordering process where schools are provided the estimated cost based off the tests they are ordering.
- For digital testing, you will no longer need to order standard and accommodated quantities separately. Accommodated testing needs will be managed via the new student registration process, available in early September.
- There’s a new school dashboard with information about orders placed by districts and schools. Enhancements to the dashboard to include registration and invoicing information will be coming soon.
- There's a new way to access the SAT Suite Ordering and Registration site. Check out the resources in the "Accessing" section of this help center for more information.
Learn more about digital SAT Suite of Assessments in-school testing.