Students must be logged into their College Board account to access the SAT Fee Waiver Request Form. If you are logged into your account and see a message that indicates you’re ineligible with the Request button greyed out, this could be for one of the following reasons:
- You don't meet the grade eligibility requirements.
- You already have fee waiver benefits.
- You already completed the SAT Fee Waiver Request Form.
- You were identified by your school as fee waiver eligible, but have not yet accepted your benefits yet in My SAT
- Your SAT Fee Waiver Request Form was denied.
You can confirm reasons 2–5 by checking your My SAT account.