What if the UPS courier doesn't arrive at the scheduled time?
Call UPS to reschedule or drop off the materials at the closest UPS location by the next school day after test day.
How does a student accept their fee waiver?
A student can accept the fee waiver on their My SAT homepage:
- Create a College Board account.
- From the profile page, click My SAT.
- On the My SAT homepage, accept the fee waiver:
- If you've been marked as eligible, review the terms of the eligibility prompt, then click Continue.
- If you have a 12-digit fee waiver code, enter it and then click Submit.
How do I package test materials that include irregularities?
If you’re reporting test day irregularities, use the pink irregularity (IR) indicator labels included in the PSAT/NMSQT coordinator kits. Put one IR label on each box in the shipment.
IR labels can wrap around the edges of boxes. Be sure that they don’t cover shipping return labels.