Educators can access detailed SAT score data on the integrated score reporting portal. If you have access to these data files, learn the process for viewing and uploading student score data files.
Viewing and Uploading Data Files
SAT score data files are available to educators in the online score reporting portal's Raw Data Files for Your Systems view in Downloads. The TXT file format is fully compatible with Naviance. If you don't see the Raw Data Files for Your Systems option in Downloads when you sign in, request a file downloads role from your institution’s access manager.
See the Resources section below for data file layouts and crosswalks.
Uploading Files to Naviance
- Download the TXT file directly from Raw Datafiles for Your Systems to your desktop or network drive.
- Do not open the file in Excel prior to uploading it to Naviance; doing so will make the file incompatible with Naviance.
- Upload the file to Naviance.
- Download the CSV file from Raw Datafiles for Your Systems to your desktop or network drive.
- Open the CSV file.
- Locate priority information in these columns:
|School Student ID
|SAT Registration Number
|Reading and Writing Section Score
|Math Section Score
|Essay Reading Subscore
|Essay Analysis Subscore
|Essay Writing Subscore
|Nationally Representative Sample Percentile (RW Section)
|Nationally Representative Sample Percentile (Math Section)
|User Percentile (RW Section)
|User Percentile (Math Section)
|State Percentile (RW Section)
|State Percentile (Math Section)
|Country Percentile (RW Section)
|Country Percentile (Math Section)